2012年7月29日 星期日

Cooking,Food and Love

I like eating very much, when I go out with my friends, what I concern about is not where we going, is what food we'll eat.
Although I like eating food, I don't know how to cook, I think cooking is quite difficult, I tried to learn cooking before, in my home, my father is the chef, when he was cooking, I'd go to the kitchen, ask him some questions about the food which he was cooking such as how many seasoning should put, I think this part is the most difficult part of cooking, we have to measure the seasoning by ourself, if we put too much or too less, the food will become awful.
I've tried once to cook a dessert with my friends, the circumstances I can use one word to explain ─ disorderly. The whole process were disorderly, however I was quite enjoy. When we're cooking, we're playing most of the time, but we've together accomplish a dessert and the taste was quite good! Although the cooking process is difficult and hard, when I see the finished products, I'd feel satisfied.
Besides, I'm very admire my father, because his cooking is really good and delicious, what he cooked for us are just very simple such as meat, vegetable, Steam Scramble Egg etc, my mother and I do agree those are tasty. Actually, cooking need to stay in a hot area for a long time, that's toilsome so if I have free time, I'll help my father.In addition, I'll learn more about cooking and try to cook some delicious food to my parents!

1 則留言: