In 27th June,2012, all s5 students were having an activity which is
about African’s music and dance. At first, I was uninterested since I’ve no
idea what the activity would do I just felt very tired. However, I became enjoy
participating in the activity. When we back school, we had a seat at the
covered playground I thought many classmates were same with me, felt tired and
sleepy, however when we noticed that a Negro who was going to be our teacher we
became excited! We all focused on what he said and we followed the instructions
which he gave us. I could totally felt his enthusiasm which was genuinely. He
taught us some dance and songs which from African, we also played drum, which’s
my first time to play drum that’s really fun! When we all played the drum trimly,
the atmosphere was extremely great that’s not a few words can explain I could feel
all of us were enjoy it, that’s awesome! Besides, some of our classmates,
teachers also our principal were invited to perform dancing! I really admired who
performed dancing in front of us, because facing so many people who need to
have courage if I was invited , I don’t think I have enough courage to perform.
This experience let me know more about African’s music and dance also
the most important thing is that we should learn from the Negro teacher,
although he didn’t say anything, we can feel his happiness and enthusiasm ,he
always smile and laugh, which completely infect everybody. We should always
keep the mindset just like the teacher and enjoy our life.

I think its a great opportunity for us to learn more about culture of African! We had learn a lot !!!!!!! I hope that we can have more such entertaining activities in the coming days.
回覆刪除Yup,i agree with you I think we can learn the smile and body-language from the tutor and i have a lot fun in the activity:D
回覆刪除